Workers’ Compensation Claims Made Easy
Closing cases and saving you time through our relationships, expertise, and excellent communication
Succeed with Systemedic
Systemedic manages your cases with flexibility and responsiveness to your needs because we know that not all claims require the same level of intervention.
Don’t leave money on the table! Systemedic’s application of USAble’s True Blue PPO contracted allowances and professional bill review can provide you twice as much in total savings as computerized bill repricing to the AR Work Comp Fee Schedule.
Take advantage of Systemedic’s thorough Preauthorization Services. Our RN Review Specialists implement nationally recognized criteria to help you comply with Rule 30.
Your Arkansas Workers’ Compensation Experts
Systemedic is committed to providing managed care and consulting services in an ethical manner, through professional relationships and innovative systems. Our commitment to helpful communication and well established procedures make us the leaders in closing your workers’ compensation claims.
Over 450,000 Workers’ Compensation Claims Closed
More than 70,000 Bills Reviewed Annually
Over $40 Million in Savings Each Year
- COVID-19: Education for The Injured Worker UpdateSystemedic Case Manager, Heather Montgomery, speaking about what a COVID-19 positive test means and the actions you should take.
- COVID-19: Immunity and Retesting UpdateSystemedic Case Manager, Georgette Nkwo, gives an update on the COVID-19 immune response, testing methods and the issues with retesting.
- Moving Claims to ClosureThe situation with the COVID-19 outbreak remains an ever-changing situation and we want ou to know we are monitoring the situation and the implications of the virus.
- Are you paying for cancelled appointments?The COVID-19 pandemic has definitely resulted in everyone sailing into waters that may be unfamiliar. As we at Systemedic track and evaluate data, this allows us to identify trends as we review bills we receive from providers.
- From Claim to ClosureCOVID-19 has resulted in many personal and professional changes over the past couple of months. Systemedic would like to remind you our case management services may be customized to meet individual needs.