Our certified nurse case managers work with injured workers and adjusters to facilitate injured workers’ restoration to maximum medical improvement for a return to work in the best shape and as soon as possible.
Our free video series explains why being effective in case management means understanding what injured workers from different generations need for optimum communication, the role they expect to play in their care plan for recovery, and the way they see the world. Additionally, you will learn how this benefits our adjusters and how we collaborate with adjusters to keep them apprised of injured workers’ recovery status.
Working with Systemedic you can expect:
- To work as a team towards recovery and return to work.
- Healthcare professionals who understand the need to establish an effective means of communication with injured workers for best results.
- Both adjusters and injured workers to be aware of the options available to injured workers in their healthcare plans.
- Injured workers to receive education about ways to promote their own health and rehabilitation, and thus a more complete return to health and the workforce.
- Trusted means of communication will be established, so case managers maintain contact with injured workers and adjusters for a smooth line of healthcare collaboration.
Learn how Systemedic educates your employees while they return to health.
One of our goals is to educate every injured worker about the ways they can help in their own rehabilitation. This means a faster return to work, and employees who are more conscious of their responsibilities. Sign up for our FREE video series today to learn more!
Ready to Get Started?
Learn how Systemedic can help.